Rhapsody Dec. 2006

rangerdog

I know this may seem REALLY early to be planning, but I'm a school teacher so what do you expect. Anyway, my husband and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary on Dec. 27th, 2006. We've already talked to our TA about a balcony cabin on Rhapsody. I was just wondering if any CC friends out there may be planning on Rhapsody then, too?? I know the rates are not even out yet, but our TA has promised to jump on a cabin as soon as they are available. Any one else going then, too??

We are booked on the Rhapsody for Dec 2005 and are getting a JS. The JS is a little large than the D1, but nicer (tub, larger tv, larger closet, sitting area, etc). Since it is a suite, we got to go to a separte line and check in was faster and easier. We are going to be in 8088. I hear good things about this cabin. It is on deck 8 in the back corner. Longer walker from stair and elevators, but the balcony is suppose to be larger and wraps around the side, than the side JS. I hope it it as nice as the pictures I've seen. For pictures of cabins and other info, we go to CRUISECLUES.COM and click on Rhapsody.

Springtxbill: I see that you have sailed the Rhapsody several times, and we would LOVE to have you join us in Dec. 2006. We went on a cruise last year for Thanksgiving, but I don't think we can afford another cruise before then. I wish I could sail several times between now and then, like you, but I'm a school teacher, so you know the finances are limited!!

Archived