Norwegian Escape - Laundry Services

1. What day has been the "fill the bag" special Norwegian Escape cruises and how long has it typically taken to get the bag back? I recall when we were on the Norwegian Getaway they said 48 hours, but it seemed to come back 24 hours later.

2. Is there a special on pressing on day one where you can give them your sportcoats, slacks, etc. to press if they have gotten crumpled up in the luggage?

1. What day has been the "fill the bag" special Norwegian Escape cruises and how long has it typically taken to get the bag back? I recall when we were on the Norwegian Getaway they said 48 hours, but it seemed to come back 24 hours later.

Fill-A-Bag on Tuesday. Return Thursday.

When we were on the Escape in May, we got same day service on a platinum bag submitted on Wednesday.

2. Is there a special on pressing on day one where you can give them your sportcoats, slacks, etc. to press if they have gotten crumpled up in the luggage?

There is a discount on embarkation day. I think it is about 25% off. Regular prices for pressing Sports Coat $4.95; Slacks $4.95; Shirts $2.95; 2 pc Suite $6.95

Happy Washy Wahsy!

Edited by BirdTravels

They say 2 days, but sometimes it's returned the next day. I suggest you write on the slip that you'd like it back the following day if possible and also mention to your room steward.

On my Escape cruise, they had a 50% off pressing special the first day.