Fruit punch?...

ZIPBAGS

Just curious. I am a big soda drinker. But, unless I buy a soda card. I will have to pay for each glass. I love fruit punch also. I heard that is served free. Is this on all Carnival ships? And where on the ship are they served?

I am going on the Triumph to Canada this summer.

Thanks!

Lemonade also ............... my daughter likes to mix the Fruit Punch with Lemonade ............. says it's tasty ............. okay I admit, it's not bad!

I mix the Ice Tea with Lemonade also.

Just got off the Glory. There is Fruit punch, Iced tea & Lemonade in the buffet areas. Also apple juice. OJ in the Am.. All free..Coffee Tea too. Coffee tea & cappochino Free In dining rooms also.

Also at Breakfast on the Lido deck on our 4/2 Spirit sailing they offered a new Mango or Guava mix juice ............... my daughter said it was great!

During Breakfast hours the Lido deck dispensers had the Ice Tea, Orange Juice, Apple Juice and the new Mango/Guava mix.

Dispensers were changed to Ice Tea, Lemonade and Fruit Punch for the lunch times.

There is also regular coffee, decaf coffee, Hot Chocolate and Hot Water available all day. The Spirit had added a Express/Capuchino area at the rear of the buffet area that you could buy the specialty beverages. Wasn't there when I sailed her in May of 2003.

Just Wondering If Chocolate Milk Will Be Available (morning Noon Or Night). The Kids Love It. Haven't Cruised With Them In Years So I Wasn't Looking Last Year. Also Is It 2% Or Whole Milk? They Are Used To Whole Milk And Notice The Difference. Thanks. :)

Mango/Guava mix
On the Conquest it was Pass-O-Guava, which I think is passion fruit, orange juice, and guava juice. Tastes delicious. Especially with rum!

There Is Milk In The Buffet Lines. They Have Whole, Skim, And Chocolate. The Chocolate Milk Is Most Definitely Whole Milk. Too Sweet For Me. I Mixed It Half And Half With Skim To Make My Own 2% Chocolate Milk.

We bought soda cards before I discovered the onboard fruit punch. It was great and I certainly did not recoup the cost of the soda card because I learned to really prefer the punch. I even started a thread when I got back looking for anyone that had found something that resembled what they dispensed (which is some sort of commercial blend). Never found an exact match so I guess I just need to cruise again.

dansize

I watched them fill the dispensers on the Spirit 4/2 sailing and the brand is "Vitality" by Vitality Beverages Incorporated. But my daughter swears that it has to be Tropicana ...............says the Tropicana (in bottles & cans in the Soda isle of the market) Fruit Punch, Lemondae and Pink Lemonade are the same as she inhales on board ship. So might want to try the Tropicana version.

They had the punch every day on the Ecstacy - it was too sweet for us but we saw many people drinking it. We brought a 6 pack of 20 oz Cokes (w/twist top bottles) and that was more than enough for us. We enjoyed the tea w/lemonaid as well.

On the Conquest it was Pass-O-Guava, which I think is passion fruit, orange juice, and guava juice. Tastes delicious. Especially with rum!

There Is Milk In The Buffet Lines. They Have Whole, Skim, And Chocolate. The Chocolate Milk Is Most Definitely Whole Milk. Too Sweet For Me. I Mixed It Half And Half With Skim To Make My Own 2% Chocolate Milk.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY.... MY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE THRILLED.

dansize

I watched them fill the dispensers on the Spirit 4/2 sailing and the brand is "Vitality" by Vitality Beverages Incorporated. But my daughter swears that it has to be Tropicana ...............says the Tropicana (in bottles & cans in the Soda isle of the market) Fruit Punch, Lemondae and Pink Lemonade are the same as she inhales on board ship. So might want to try the Tropicana version.

Vitality is a local company that distributes juices to schools, etc. Their products are actually Sunkist juices. They are a major competitor of Tropicana's actually :)

Thanks FamilyMiracle .............. nice to know it is a recognized brand name..... but my daughter still swears it's the Tropicana stuff ......... oh well, as long as I can find, buy and bring it home it keeps her happy. I'd rather she drink this over Soda's anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived