Purchasing Bottles of Liquor for use in Cabin?

POOHISME2

I will be sailing on the Crown to Bermuda on July 31. This will be my 7th cruise, 2nd with NCL.

I would like to purchase Bottles of liquor (not wine) to be delivered to my cabin. I looked at the NCL website and only wine is available.

I called NCL, and of course, got a person who had no clue how to answer my question. So I am turning to you. :D

Has anyone recently purchased full bottles of liquor for in-cabin use?

Either thru Guest services, room service or Purchased from the Bar (which is where the NCL person told me to go?)

I really don't want to smuggle here, I'm trying to be good..LOL :rolleyes:

Any advise???

POOHISME2 ~ I just called NCL (same # that Cruise Mouse listed) on Wednesday and ordered the bar setup for our cabin (NCL Dawn 6/12). I ordered one bottle (liter size only BTW) of Tangueray Gin and a 12-pack of Tonic and the total cost was $79.00. We figured we'll save over $100 by doing this way (that's using an average cost of $6.00 per drink).

Happy Sailing!!!:)

Be sure to have your credit card handy when you make the call. NCL will not post the amount to your credit card until a few days before your cruise. Go online to your credit card account just before you leave and print out a copy of the posting to your account. That is the only receipt you will have to prove that you did, in fact, order the bar set-up. We had no problem--the bottles were in our cabin when we arrived. However, others on this board have not been so fortunate and needed to prove that the purchase was already made.

Have a fantastic time!!!

Be sure to have your credit card handy when you make the call. NCL will not post the amount to your credit card until a few days before your cruise. Go online to your credit card account just before you leave and print out a copy of the posting to your account. That is the only receipt you will have to prove that you did, in fact, order the bar set-up. We had no problem--the bottles were in our cabin when we arrived. However, others on this board have not been so fortunate and needed to prove that the purchase was already made.

Have a fantastic time!!!

i got an email confirming my order when I purchased the bar setup. All you need to do is ask and they will send a confirmation.

i got an email confirming my order when I purchased the bar setup. All you need to do is ask and they will send a confirmation.

I asked--they did not. As always, customer service is "iffy".

When you call, they will tell you what brands are available and the prices.

How do you know which licquors are available to pre-order?

Thanks.

Can't remember the list but it is one regular($40) and one premium ($55) by type. As poster they will tell you. The list is limited

Abolute/ Stolli for vodka - No goose or Kettle

Can't remember the list but it is one regular($40) and one premium ($55) by type. As poster they will tell you. The list is limited

Abolute/ Stolli for vodka - No goose or Kettle

You keep forgetting Finlandia;) Boy if they had Goose or Kettle they would probably charge $200.00 a bot.:eek:

Archived