Questions about future cruise booking

jtonra

We've got a cruise coming up in a couple of weeks and are already also in the discussion / planning stage for the next one. I have a couple of questions about the future cruise booking that I hope someone can help me with:

• What is the per person deposit required for a 7 night cruise?

• What benefits do you get these days for an on-board booking?

• Are these benefits currently combinable with C&A benefits?

• Is the deposit fully refundable if you decide not to go for some reason?

• What happens if you decide to move to a different ship / date?

• Can I book additional cabins for friends who are going to be joining us on the next cruise and if so do they get any benefit out of it? Any limit to the number of cabins I can book?

• If the previous answer is yes, what information do I need to have on-hand to book for our friends?

Thanks in advance!

I booked a Next Cruise while onboard my last cruise. I didn't pick a date or ship at the time. The deposit was $100 pp. The booking never expires but the deposit is non-refundable. I just recently made my reservation for this next cruise. I did have to change the date a few days later. You are allowed to make changes after you book but if you just cancel you do lose the deposit. I did not have to put anymore money down when I actually made my reservation. I know I had a Friends and Family certificate with this booking but since I wasn't planning on using it I didn't pay attention to the details but I think I remember that they had to book within 30 days. The onboard credit depended on the number of nights of the cruise...$25 for 3/4 nt, $100 for 7.

You can also do a Next Cruise onboard in which you make your reservation for ship and date and I believe that deposit is refundable.

Sorry I can't answer all your questions, hope this helps a bit.

We've got a cruise coming up in a couple of weeks and are already also in the discussion / planning stage for the next one. I have a couple of questions about the future cruise booking that I hope someone can help me with:Thanks in advance!

• What is the per person deposit required for a 7 night cruise? $100

• Are these benefits currently combinable with C&A benefits? When booking on board, the OBC and either a balcony discount or the ability to use a C&A Savings Certificate if one becomes available for your cruise.

• Is the deposit fully refundable if you decide not to go for some reason? When purchasing a Decide Now booking (specific sailing date), your deposit is fully refundable.

• What happens if you decide to move to a different ship / date? As long as you "transfer" your booking number......everything goes with it.

• Can I book additional cabins for friends who are going to be joining us on the next cruise and if so do they get any benefit out of it? Any limit to the number of cabins I can book? Yes you can putting just one name with each cabin and that person must be on the sailing. I don't know the limit to the number of cabins you can book. They also must be member of C&A. They will receive the OBC but any other benefits will be determined by their level in C&A.

• If the previous answer is yes, what information do I need to have on-hand to book for our friends? As long as they are members of C&A I believe all you need are their names and possibly C&A numbers. You can put the charges on your cc.

Thank you. So it sounds like if they're not on the cruise with me and C&A members, I can't book for them. Too bad. Hopefully, they still have the bring a friend certificate that I can give them later. Anyone know if they still have those and if so, how many I can get?

Archived