Pride Fun Times - 5/29

Thanks for posting these!! Not our itinerary this time but still a lot of useful information. One thing I did not see (or maybe just missed) is where it shows you what the dress code is each evening? Are there two "dress up nights"?

Barbluvstocruz,

Thank you very much for posting the daily's. That helps get a feel for what goes on the shjip.

I see they offer daily "Drink Specials". Are they usually at a reduced price, or do they just call them "Specials" since they are a featured drink ?

Thanks, Tim

Thanks for posting these!! Not our itinerary this time but still a lot of useful information. One thing I did not see (or maybe just missed) is where it shows you what the dress code is each evening? Are there two "dress up nights"?

Happy to do so. I know it's fun to see what's happening on board. If you look at the top of the front page under the "Fun Times" title you will see the dress code for the evening. The elegant nights were Mon and Fri.

:)

Barbluvstocruz,

Thank you very much for posting the daily's. That helps get a feel for what goes on the shjip.

I see they offer daily "Drink Specials". Are they usually at a reduced price, or do they just call them "Specials" since they are a featured drink ?

Thanks, Tim

I honestly didn't pay a lot of attention on board, but it looks like some are just the special with no discount and some say $1 off.

:)

This is our itinerary on the 26th..so this is a big help..thank you!!

Wow! So much to do.

The Pride will be our first cruise in Nov.

I really had no idea there was so much offered.

Still more nervous than excited, but I'm getting there.

This definitely helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't appear that there is Sea Day Brunch in the MDR? It isn't listed in these Funtimes. Is this the case?

HLR

Check back. It is listed for all three sea days. It is under breakfast but is listed as sea day brunch Normandie dining room deck 2 from 8:00 or 8;30 until 1:00. Once we discovered brunch in the MDR I don't think we will ever go back to breakfast on Lido. We love it!

Check back. It is listed for all three sea days. It is under breakfast but is listed as sea day brunch Normandie dining room deck 2 from 8:00 or 8;30 until 1:00. Once we discovered brunch in the MDR I don't think we will ever go back to breakfast on Lido. We love it!

And there it is! Thanks! I didn't think to look "one line up" at the breakfast section...silly of me!

HLR