Dawn Princess For A Wedding

muffydawg

My husband and I booked an April 2005 Princess cruise for our wedding/ honeymoon and contracted with their "Tie The Knot" service to coordinate and arraange all the wedding details. They did a FABULOUS job! The Princess Wedding coordinators I spoke with by phone were attentive to detail, explained all the options, promptly faxed info to me, promptly answered the phone, showed patience and were all around very professional. On the wedding/ sailing day, we arrived at Port Everglades (FLL) and the officiant and assistant were prompt and KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING! We and our party of 10 BREEZED through security, which for weddings was separate from the others sailing. We boarded the ship before everyone else. The actual ceremony was beautiful and the open bar/ reception we paid for was beyond our wildest dreams! The canapes were top notch, a beautiful chocolate cake with white icing had a lovely icing swan as decoration and the staff was superb. Our entire 10 day Southern Carribean cruise was rated A+++ by our entire party. I would not ever hesitate to recommend Princess for a wedding/ honeymoon and cruise.:)

Archived