Mystery Anniversary & Wedding Cakes

ColoradoLad

Been trading messages with the Sea's roll call group.

Are these "Comp" cakes as I was told personalized, and more

importantly are they edible? How large are they?

Are the Wedding Cakes chocolate and the Anniversary carrot?

Thanks

Colorado :)

Been trading messages with the Sea's roll call group.

Are these "Comp" cakes as I was told personalized, and more

importantly are they edible? How large are they?

Are the Wedding Cakes chocolate and the Anniversary carrot?

Thanks

Colorado :)

I can only tell you what they were like two years ago, so it could have changed. The cakes given are NOT personalized, I think they have just a flower on top and a ""Congratulations" or some general wording. They were the size of a single round layer. They were edible but of course I'm always so full from the rest of the meal I've never been able to do more than taste one and then drag it back to the room to sit for a few days before I finally give up and throw it away. I think it was plain white or yellow cake.

I have not had the cake on NCL but have on princess and carnival. We are going to celebrate our anniversary on our next cruise. I am not telling them because I don't want the cake. Everything I had off the menu was better than the cake.

We do the same thing. After wasting a perfectly plain cake, we celebrate with each other for birthdays, anniversary and other things. All the deserts are better than the cake they give you. One time on Orient, it was our anniversary and our table mates requested a cake. They actually brought a frosted cake around, took a picture with us in it with the cake, then picked it up and trotted off to another table and did the same thing. No one ever got to taste that cake. Then they had a plain sheet cake brought out and put on a table and they took around a piece of it for every table who was celebrating. The cake wasn't even good. We never did that again. Its just a waste as far as we're concerned.

Archived