Destiny Category 9A Question

Joedog

Has anyone cruised on the Destiny (or Victory, Triumph or Spirit) in a category 9A balcony cabin? The cabin has a large wrap-around balcony but on the deck plans, the cabins appear to be triangular. We cannot find any pictures of this cabin and we were hoping someone has sailed in one before. The cabin numbers are: 8428, 8433, 7422, 7425, 6434 and 6461.

Maybe someone knows a website with an actual picture of any of these cabins.

Can anyone help????

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/157055178/157348291iTRGGB

the balcony is why these cabins sell fast. THe cabins are set up different and kinda sit on an angle. If you can grab up one of these cabins do so because they sell out fast.

THe corner cabins onthe newer ship are now suites. Pictures of the Destiny class corner wraps are far and few. Have you checked on http://www.cruiseclues.com youc an check on any of those ships to see the same cabin.

I have stayed in a 9a wrap balcony on my last cruise on the Triumph they are wonderful. The room is odd shape but there is plenty of space, we had a queen bed not two put together small couch and a table and chair plus a dresser and the TV sat on the dresser. We had cabin 8428 on the Veranda deck and it was so nice to just go up the back stairs to the Lido, plus the view from the back is wonderful. If you are planning on booking one don't hesitate, I have one booked for the Valor in April, my husband doesn't want anything else now. If you would like me to send pictures email me at ldavison@twcny.rr.com and I will be glad to send you pics of the room and balcony. Linda

I have 8433 on Triumph for 10/23/2004. I do have pictures from scouring the internet, and would be happy to send them to you. Additionally, I have pictures for the following rooms. Conquest 7445, Pride 4228, Triumph 8428. Tirumph 8428, adn 8433 are the same room, just revesed. 8433 is on the Starboard, and 8428 is on the Port side.

My E-Mail is: simplex375@yahoo.com. I check it about once a week, sorry, hectic life.

Archived