Recent reviews for Claudia?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:48 AM.
1,461 Posts
Joined Nov 2001
I would love update reviews on Claudia too! We are booked with her for our Jan 3rd cruise.
One thing, she has been very responsive to emails...that's a good sign.
Any other input would be appreciated!
New York
777 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
I agree - she definitely is responsive and has answered my many questions. We're going on the January 14th, I will report back, but I would love to hear something before we go!
1,461 Posts
Joined Nov 2001
Claudia was fantastic!!
She is knowledgable, professional and funny.
We took her tour (6 of us plus another couple that added on to our group) Jan 7th ..she is wonderful. We also met Dora and Lee. Lee actually owns a jewelry store in Cartegena and doesn't actually give tours. He organizes them. He is an American.
Claudia knows so much about Columbia having been born there and is so excited to share her information. All 8 of us would tour with her again. Can't recommend her more highly!! You will not be disappointed!!
North Carolina
8,247 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
Thank you for responding to this! If you note the "sticky" at the top of the message here, you can't just post a glowing review of a tour op without someone asking for it (mainly bec. there are often "shills" who come on specifically to generate business for themselves etc.).. so this post is just fine but the ones that you started were unfortunatly against those guidelines...
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Caroline
E-mail: [email protected] (**Please put screen name and topic in the subject line of the email**)
"One can never have too many days at sea!"

http://www.cruisecritic.com/badges/
www.cruisecritic.com/newsletter
www.cruisecritic.co.uk/newsletter
www.independenttraveler.com/newsletter
MA
1,633 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Does anyone have a email address for Claudia?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Tammy & Scott

Sailing Next * Freedom of the Seas - 4/9/2017 * Harmony of the Seas B2B - 4/15 & 4/22/2017 * Grandeur of the Seas 6/15/2017 * Serenade of the Seas - 9/10/2017 * Serenade of the Seas B2B - 10/15 & 10/20/2017 * Grandeur of the Seas 11/30/17 * Grandeur of the Seas B2B - 4/14 & 4/26/18