Labor Day Weekend

AEckhardt

Does anyone have any experience being docked in King's Wharf during this holiday weekend? Actually, we dock that Sunday morning and leave Tuesday. I already googled to see that the island does include Labor Day as a public holiday. Will this drastically change our expectations as far as what's open and running? I figured Sunday would be a beach/golf day, Monday for excursions and Tuesday for shopping. We've been a few times already and we always enjoy the night club on the beach. I really hope it's not closed. If anything, I'd think a holiday would give them more reason to be open! I'd love to hear other people's experiences!

TIA

I'll have to look up the Holiday bus/ferry schedule, and I've found the Club Aqua/ Snorkel Park site before but didn't go so far into the calendar. ( At that time, I was totally spaced out that we booked over the holiday weekend.) I would hope golf courses will be open. If not, we can move that to the Tuesday.

I did do a little googling and found out they have parades and games to celebrate. That could be interesting to see a little more of their culture.