Photo package pricing for vallarta outdoor adventures

Ashtonwa

We are splitting into two groups in PVC doing las calentas as well as the extreme zipline adventure. I'm trying to budget for it and since we can't bring our go pros, I need to know how much to plan on for photos. We will have four in one group and three in another.

• 1 month later...
We are splitting into two groups in PVC doing las calentas as well as the extreme zipline adventure. I'm trying to budget for it and since we can't bring our go pros, I need to know how much to plan on for photos. We will have four in one group and three in another.

The pricing is tiered based on how many people in the group. For our group of 4 it was 109 USD just for pictures, to add video was I think another 10-15 bucks. They offer other packages where you get a few prints and enlargements which IMHO aren't worth it. I think it scaled up from 39 bucks or so. Each additional person cost more. YOu can always try and bundle a lot of people togather then split the CD pictures back on ship ;)

You have a photographer that goes with your group. Sadly he can barely keep up with the larger groups so its hit or miss he gets everyone at every place. He does get most at the Truck, Mule ride, first big zipline, the repelling, and shoots video at another repelling and the big water slide, YMMV. Its a money racket but sadly they are very very tight about people smuggling in their own equipment.

It was a good excursion!

165.jpg.cedde080abfc0f1d2bfbdd6518ede039.jpg

180.jpg.093f9e7cfa995a6a37a687e7642d50d0.jpg

205.jpg.eba4498b23956da0b0ef9ffb3c7c597e.jpg

225.jpg.4acfce4543fe8b9eae7a2778d58571ed.jpg

265.jpg.c244ee51dcbe300a22c017d828a384bc.jpg

we are doing it as well, so we called vallarta tours and spoke with someone directly. there are 3 packages

package 1 is 58 us dollars and it gets cd with all photos plus 1 6x8 print per person.

package 2 is 79 dollars gets cd with all photos 2 6x8 prints per person, 1 poster 12x18 and gopro video clips.

package 3 129 cd with all photos 2 6x8 prints per person, 1 poster 12x18, gopro video clips, and hard covered photo book with 30 pictures.

chuck

we are doing it as well, so we called vallarta tours and spoke with someone directly. there are 3 packages

package 1 is 58 us dollars and it gets cd with all photos plus 1 6x8 print per person.

package 2 is 79 dollars gets cd with all photos 2 6x8 prints per person, 1 poster 12x18 and gopro video clips.

package 3 129 cd with all photos 2 6x8 prints per person, 1 poster 12x18, gopro video clips, and hard covered photo book with 30 pictures.

chuck

So the pricing is per person? Or I can pay $129 and get it for my husband and three kids?

So the pricing is per person? Or I can pay $129 and get it for my husband and three kids?

i'm not sure on that, this is the pricing we got for my husband and myself. but i doubt it would be much more, maybe a few dollars per person more then the prices we were quoted.

jenn n chuck

Pricing varies depending on the number of people you "claim" are in your party.

When they pull up the pictures on the monitor you "select" all that are in your party and they burn a CD.

I didn't see anyone check whether I selected 15 pictures for two people, or 90 or so pictures ( for the four of us ). I think our photographer caught each person in our larger group with 4-5 pictures ziplining, repelling, water sliding and then a couple videos. FWIW, like I mentioned in the earlier post you likely could pool more people and get a volume discount and distribute the pictures out from a single CD. I personally didn't see the value in securing the hardcopy prints. Though the equipment looked reasonable, I much prefer the value from costco digital :D