Traveling from Milan to Venice on 8 June 2015??

80sGirl

If you are, we have two Trenitalia tickets for the 12:05 train from Milan Centrale to Venice Mestre that we can't use but that aren't refundable. The only reason is that I booked in a hurry and didn't realize I'd booked for the day before we're actually making the trip :rolleyes:

We'd rather see someone get the benefit than just chuck them in the rubbish.

If you can make use of these tickets, let me know and I can email them to you. They're not paper tickets, you just need to print them out and show them to the ticket person, if there even is one! No ID required either.

If you are, we have two Trenitalia tickets for the 12:05 train from Milan Centrale to Venice Mestre that we can't use but that aren't refundable. The only reason is that I booked in a hurry and didn't realize I'd booked for the day before we're actually making the trip :rolleyes:

We'd rather see someone get the benefit than just chuck them in the rubbish.

If you can make use of these tickets, let me know and I can email them to you. They're not paper tickets, you just need to print them out and show them to the ticket person, if there even is one! No ID required either.

Oh my! How very nice of you.

If no one takes them, may I suggest cruise critic roll call boards? You may find someone there that could use them.

Enjoy your trip!

Oh my! How very nice of you.

If no one takes them, may I suggest cruise critic roll call boards? You may find someone there that could use them.

Enjoy your trip!

Thank you, and you're right, that's a great thought even if it's what I was hoping to avoid ... how many roll calls are there for cruises out of Venice? :eek: Better get the coffee brewing! :D

Hi easybay, we only booked in April because I get antsy if all my "to-do" boxes aren't checked off well in advance! I'm always afraid I'll forget to get something done and chaos will ensue :D

I booked through trenitalia.com.