Boarding at differant time in Seward

timbom

Going fishing the day of the cruise in Seward with too children. Wife is not.

Will it be possible for her to board early and check in for us or will she need to wait until we are present?

Will it be possible for her to board early and check in for us or will she need to wait until we are present?

We did something similar last year, except wife went fishing and I didn't. I am guessing that you are doing a half day fishing trip. Our hotel (Windsong Lodge) collected our luggage and delivered it straight to the ship for us, all we had to do was put ship's luggage tags on it. I met wife when her charter ended, we arranged for her catch to be processed and shipped home, ate lunch overlooking the small boat harbor and then strolled over (about 15 minute walk) and boarded the ship 3 hours before most of the passengers who were on the transfer from ANC.

I would think that your wife could check in before you and you and the children could check in later. She couldn't check you in though since you need to be there to have your picture taken.

Photo id is also verified.

Anyone can check in separately.

IF your children are under 18, she will need to wait on you, as you will not be able to check the children in without her OK (which you can get with a notarized letter). I know it makes no sense but that is the law.