Reggae Hill Falmouth Jamaica

peymas

Royal has an excursion called Reggae Hill, and I wondered if anyone has been on this one? I am looking hard for something to do when we dock in Falmouth in January. There are no reviews on the excursion page.

hi!

I haven't done this yet, but I am seriously considering it. I head out in late November. If I do this excursion, I will come back and let you know what I thought or post a review on the RCCL page.

hi!

I haven't done this yet, but I am seriously considering it. I head out in late November. If I do this excursion, I will come back and let you know what I thought or post a review on the RCCL page.

We are from Austin and going on a Royal ship in late November too that stops in Falmouth. Will you by chance be on the Liberty out of Galveston Nov 29? We are considering this excursion, too :)

Trip Advisor has reviews about the Dunn's Falls and Reggae Hill excursion. Not many thorough reviews (yet).

The reviews seem to be mostly about the falls. I want to know what Reggae Hill is like too.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g612473-d2069250-r298059793-Grand_Jamaica_and_Dunns_River_Falls_Tour-Falmouth_Trelawny_Parish_Jamaica.html

Edited by Lloyd555

Trip Advisor has reviews about the Dunn's Falls and Reggae Hill excursion. Not many thorough reviews (yet).

The reviews seem to be mostly about the falls. I want to know what Reggae Hill is like too.

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowUserReviews-g612473-d2069250-r298059793-Grand_Jamaica_and_Dunns_River_Falls_Tour-Falmouth_Trelawny_Parish_Jamaica.html

Thanks Lloyd. I just read it.