Bananarama Alley access to beach??

AllAmericanAmy

Anyone have current info on whether we can still stroll past the "guard" booth in the alley next to Bananarama and access the public beach for free? I imagine the answer is "yes"... but never hurts to ask!!:p

Anyone know if Bananarama still has chaise lounge rental avail if we decide we need it for $10 pp including restroom facility usage? NOT looking for their option including transportation --- just the lounge usage.

Thanks for any info!

Blessings all -

Amy

Perhaps current correct info is best queried from the source. http://bananarama.com/contact-us/

The road between Bananarama and Paradise Beach Club belongs to Paradise, as far as I know it will always be public access. Another option is land taxi to West End and water taxi to West Bay.

Edited by Guest 2000

Hi Guest 2000....

I'm awaiting an email response from Bananarama re: lounge chair rental. Thanks for the idea! I had checked out their site but it only mentions their "we pick you up" option. We have hired a driver with Victor Bodden and I know they sometimes can get people better "rates" than if contacting resort directly, so we'll be sure to check with our driver too.

As far as the access road goes, I remember you and others saying it was owned by Paradise... was just hoping for current info and making sure nothing had changed regarding beach access. Possibly someone that has been there in the last couple of months will know for sure.

Happy travels....

Amy

• 2 weeks later...