Atlantis aqua venture in nassau

ccleveland

@scubagirrl I would definitely meet in the lobby. Atlantis is pretty big. Also, I believe we paid $48.00 each for adults or $107.00.... Both we're pricy [emoji4]

$48 sounds like the price of the aquarium only the water park is usually around $135

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

If this includes all the taxes, surcharges, VAT and mandatory fee/gratuities as well as the fee for 3rd person in the room, they this is a great rate. These fees can add significantly to your room rate.

The package from Atlantis for $72 is for the BEACH and Aquarium only. It does not include pools, lagoons or waterpark.

Comfort Suites includes the waterpark and pools.

Hello Scubagirrl. Is there a website that the Atlantis Beach Day Passes (Beach and Aquarium only) can be purchased online?

Thank you.

In pricing the aqua venture - HAL is charging $139, and other websites are quoting $135pp. There is only 2 of us, and the Comfort Suites is sold out (I'm not sure the price would have been worth it anyway). My question is - if we book through the cruise ship - is transportation included? Meaning we would have to wait to leave the ship and return on someone else's schedule. I mean the only way they could force you into doing this would be to hand out the passes on the bus - right? Sorry for the ramble - I'm just not yet seeing enough follow up reviews on these other vendors who sell passes for a good confidence level.