Ft. Lauderdale Land and Sea Excursion- FT16

forestfox

we will be flying out of FLL at the end of our cruise. I was wondering about the excursion Ft. Lauderdale Land and Sea (Ends at FLL) - FT16 . What do we do with our luggage during this excursion? Do we take our luggage on the boat with us

Most likely your luggage will be held on the bus you will be riding on the land portion of the tour. What I have done in situations like this: after clearing customs at the cruise terminal we put the valuable items that we take on the plane via our 'personal items' (purse/briefcase/laptop bag) into our large cases, lock them with a real lock (not a TSA lock) and then after the bus tour ends at the airport we remove the locks and valuables to be carried on the plane.

Edited by fishywood

We have done it twice (basically to kill time before a 5pm flight home). Your luggage will all be kept on the coach whilst you are on the boat bit of the trip. Cases in the hold of the coach, carry ons in the cabin. The driver stays with the coach, so its not a problem to leave stuff, though you will probably want to carry cameras, money etc, but I have left my laptop case with passports etc in both times...no problem at all. Just be sure to tell the driver who you are flying with so he/she can load the big cases in the right place.

Simon