Clipper Ferry Vancover to Seattle?

peterm

We are planning our Southbound Cruise 2016 from Anchorage to Vancouver.

After arriving in Vancouver we are looking into an after cruise program with overnights in Vancouver, Victoria and Seattle, using the Clipper Ferry from Victoria to Seattle. The entire package is offered by Clipper Ferry/Vacation and includes a choice of hotels, the bus-transfer to Victoria and the ferry to Seattle.

Did anybody use this company and would you recommend it?

Thank you.

Assuming this is the package:

http://www.clippervacations.com/multi-package/one-way-vancouver-to-seattle-with-overnight-in-vancouver-victoria-seattle/

What are the hotel choices?

Clipper has been in business for decades and decades, since I was a little girl. We made the trip once when I was younger. :) I have no personal experience with the vacation package part of it but I'm sure you will be just fine. Prices seem reasonable and that's why I asked which hotels are included (I couldn't find that info, maybe because I don't know your dates).

Assuming this is the package:

http://www.clippervacations.com/multi-package/one-way-vancouver-to-seattle-with-overnight-in-vancouver-victoria-seattle/

What are the hotel choices?

Clipper has been in business for decades and decades, since I was a little girl. We made the trip once when I was younger. :) I have no personal experience with the vacation package part of it but I'm sure you will be just fine. Prices seem reasonable and that's why I asked which hotels are included (I couldn't find that info, maybe because I don't know your dates).

Thank you: This is the information (reliability of the company) I was looking for. The main reason for booking this package is convenience: One booking instead of booking and organizing individually 3 hotels, 2 ferries and bus transfers. My main question is about the reliability of this company. They offer several hotels to choose from with different prices. So the price is not part of my question.

While I haven't used it personally, both the local US and Canadian chapters of the Better Business Bureau give them a pretty solid rating (and it's not just theoretical, they actually have had complaints raised via BBB so they are aware of how well the company deals with issues). Ship safety-wise they have to comply with both Canadian and US coastguard regs so you probably can't find a lower risk vessel!