Great Tour by Howard Folkes - HF Tours

pklein9747

Just returned from a 10-day Southern Caribbean on the Royal Princess. I had booked a tour with Sonny Binns for myself and 9 others. We were greeted at the pier by Howard Folkes who explained that Sonny had problems with his van and had asked Howard to take the tour. I was a bit skeptical at first, but Howard was absolutely wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and proud of his island, had a great sense of humor and was a joy to spend the day with. His van was exceptionally clean and roomy.

We visited the Casibari Rock Formations, the national park with the natural bridge, the California Lighthouse and the Alta Vista Church. Howard made a point of stopping the van to point out various produce, trees and bushes and to explain the government, housing and topography of the island. He dropped us off at Palm Beach for a few hours and was nice enough to come back and pick us up. We had heard good things about Sonny's tours, but would definitely recommend Howard for a tour of the island. He was a true gentleman and a great tour guide! His website is: folkestours.com You will not be disappointed if you use him :)

Pat