Taxi from port to Intercontinental Hotel Restort and Spa

jensue1

I am thinking of booking a pool pass for the day (includes lunch) at the Intercontinental Hotel Resort and Spa when we are in Papeete for the day on our Radiance of the Seas cruise.

I just wondered if anyone knew how far away the hotel was from the where the ship would dock?

5 miles ............ about 10 minutes if there isn't traffic ............. figure $20 bucks each way

Thanks. Will I need to have CFP francs? Or would they accept any other currency? For example in Vanuatu they accepted Australian dollars.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone know what the current (or recent) price for a day pass her is?

Also, what does it include?

I took this photo in Nov 2015 at the entrance to Le Lotus restaurant. See the "2 course lunch menu, free access to the Lotus swimming pool for 9030 cfp". Le Lotus is one of the top restaurants on Tahiti.

i-sgZkX6C-XL.jpg

Here is a view of the Lotus swimming pool from my room. It is a very nice area. I spent two nights there and enjoyed the pool area a lot.

i-zLLgkjW-XL.jpg

I took this photo in Nov 2015 at the entrance to Le Lotus restaurant. See the "2 course lunch menu, free access to the Lotus swimming pool for 9030 cfp". Le Lotus is one of the top restaurants on Tahiti.

i-sgZkX6C-XL.jpg

Here is a view of the Lotus swimming pool from my room. It is a very nice area. I spent two nights there and enjoyed the pool area a lot.

i-zLLgkjW-XL.jpg

That is very helpful Mercruiser, thanks.

It seems like they have two levels of day passes. This one at the Lotus pool and another one at the Tiare pool which I believe is less expensive.

We are really looking forward to spending time at this hotel. :)

Edited by Martin and Lindsey

When we were there, the Lotus pool seemed to attract mostly adults. The Tiare pool is larger and seemed to attract more family groups. I'd say Lotus is the more exclusive experience. I preferred Lotus over Tiare. How much do they want for the Tiare pool?

Sent from my Nexus 7