Baltimore - What to Pack???

Plan80

We're cruising out of Baltimore on 2/14 headed to the Bahamas.

How much winter gear would you all suggest packing. I was thinking 2 outfits each. More? Less? Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

I am on the same cruise as you! Based on the forecasted temps, I would pack some warmer clothes for the first two days and last two days. The temperatures while we are in Florida and Bahamas all range from 70-80 degrees. I am taking a light jacket just in case the temps don't pan out.

We cruised out of Baltimore Jan 16. We were on the cruise that was delayed a day getting back because of the storm. Upon debarkation we waited for a taxi to take us to the airport. Signs at the port said it is a flat fee per trip of $30 per trip to the airport. After picking up another couple (from England) my wife and I also got into the van. Once we got out on the highway the driver said the fee would be $40 for each couple. When the woman from England said the signs said $30 the driver said, "Excuse me, how many taxis did you see waiting for riders. The storm allows this." The shortage of taxis was evident as we waited in line for about 20 minutes. I got the taxi number (630) with Diamond taxi, and filed a complaint with the Maryland Public Service office. The driver had to answer the complaint and out and out lied about what he charged. He put on his manifest he only charged $30 and obviously pocketed $50.

Beware of opportunistic taxis from Diamond Taxi company.