Question for anyone that has done jewelry/watch shopping in the Mexican Riviera

tjmcdona

On my last Caribbean cruise I did some jewelry shopping for the first time ever. I ended up getting a very good discount on a nice watch in Cozumel. From what I understand some ports have better deals than others for certain types of jewelry/watches. This is my first time in the Riveria so if anyone has suggestions on what to shop for and where I'd love to hear it. These are my stops.

• PV
  • Mazaltan
  • Cabo

On my last Caribbean cruise I did some jewelry shopping for the first time ever. I ended up getting a very good discount on a nice watch in Cozumel. From what I understand some ports have better deals than others for certain types of jewelry/watches. This is my first time in the Riveria so if anyone has suggestions on what to shop for and where I'd love to hear it. These are my stops.

• PV
  • Mazaltan
  • Cabo

In PV very close to the port (next to Walmart) there is a large mall and in the mall an upscale department store called "Liverpool". They have some nice watches , jewellery,clothing and shoes etc. You might want to check it out.

It is very close to the port. You would turn left at the street outside the port and it's within a couple of blocks. There is also a food court on the second floor with coffee shops and other outlets.

Wendy