Ft Lauderdale Saturday Brunch

Happycamper01

Our departure from FLL isn't until 3pm so we were hoping to go to find a nice brunch somewhere before heading to the airport. Any suggestions? ........ Bottomless mimosas would not exactly be a bad thing :)

My favorite in Fort Lauderdale is American Social but you must have reservations.

Bottomless Mimosas:

Tap 42

YOLO

Fork & Balls

Big City Tavern

Roccos Tacos

Louie Bossi

Sweet Nectar

Tarpon Bend

Taco Craft

Rok Brgr

Himmarshee Public House

All are very good with bottomless Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys, etc.

I'm sure I've forgotten a few.

Make reservations.

I think Blue Herons missed the Saturday requirment as it wasn't mentioned in the body of the post.

Out of curiosity I double checked some of those recommendations I was familiar with, and the only one I can confirm has a brunch menu and unlimited Mimosas on Saturday is Louie Bossi's which opens at 11 AM. YOLO and Tarpon Bend (and several others) do not open their kitchens until 11:30 or 12:00 on Saturday which may cut it too close as you need to be at the airport by 1:30.

Edited by fishywood

You guys are awesome! I checked as well......and noticed the same thing. I know that most brunches around here are usually on Sundays only. Just trying to gently return to "real life" after the cruise.....

I think that Thr Big City Tavern looked pretty good.....outdoor seating and all.

Really appreciate all the advice!

Thanks Blue Heron. As usual, you have the best info! Just to confirm.....they do the brunches on Sat and Sunday?

Yes, I missed that.

Louie Bossi and American Social have Saturday brunch and I think Big City Tavern has it. I'm pretty sure they both open at 11am.