What to Do

Misty_Que

On our last visit to St. Kitt's, we did the island tour with Royston and thoroughly enjoyed our day. This trip we are bringing a group and I am trying to decide on the best tour to suit all of us. We don't want to take another full island tour but would like to touch on some of the highlights of the island including Romney Manor/Caribelle Batik and Timothy Hill to see where the oceans meet. Then I am not sure, maybe a nice beach or something.

I saw that Pereira Tours offers a tour that sounds like what I am looking for but I have read some terrible reviews on them being disorganized. Anyone have any experience with Pereira Tours?

Or are there any other tours that you would recommend to suit our needs?

I think the size of the group can make a big difference on how it will turn out. I have read some reviews where there were groups of 25 and more that can get messy with trying to get everybody to the same place at the right time. Liz does a great job but some things are out of her control. She is trying to organize numerous independent operators of the vans to get the passengers to various attractions on the island.

I think the size of the group can make a big difference on how it will turn out. I have read some reviews where there were groups of 25 and more that can get messy with trying to get everybody to the same place at the right time. Liz does a great job but some things are out of her control. She is trying to organize numerous independent operators of the vans to get the passengers to various attractions on the island.

Thanks. My group is only 10 people but I'm sure there will be others on the tour. I haven't ruled Liz out yet.

Anyone have any experience with Island Paradise tours? I notice they offer a similar tour and are rated #1 on Trip Advisor whereas Liz is rated #11.