Mobile Cruising with Developmental disability

joshcna

Good day ya'll (had to throw some southern in there) :)

Quick question - we are cruising out of Mobile in the not-to-distant future, and was wondering about the security process at the Mobile Cruise Terminal. Unfortunately the Mobile Cruise Terminal website has no information about this, and no way to email them to ask directly. So I thought I'd turn to the real experts - those who have been through Mobile. :)

Is there a special line/expedited line for those with disabilities to get through Security?

I know the lineups can get pretty intense. My son's disability can make long, slow moving lines very difficult to get through without a major breakdown. If there is a disabled/special services line, that would put our mind at ease about this portion of the cruise.

(and I have talked with Carnival about his disability, and they have been great to work with)

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your responses!

Josh

We have cruised from Mobile twice-the first time it was unorganized chaos but the second time was much better with fairly short lines. You might consider waiting until after 2PM when the lines should be shorter. We have a May 2017 cruise booked rom Mobile and are looking forward to returning there.