Baltimore before or after cruise

Ken Greco

If you are not from the Baltimore/DC area and want to spend a few days before or after the Pride cruise in the Baltimore area; please stop in to the Inner Harbor Visitors Center for all info on Baltimore and Maryland in general. I work as a volunteer there and help cruisers all the time how they can spend a day or two enjoying the city. Also, we the visitors center can get you low rates on downtown hotels.

Hi Ken

Do you know how the LaQuinta is in Linthicum for a Park & Cruise? It has a decent price and reviews are better than the closer one. The only thing is we would have to get a taxi or Uber both ways, so I was just wondering about neighborhood? Should we pay some more for a better neighborhood? I would like to spend about $150 if possible. Thanks for any info you can give me in advance.

Carol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Ken

Do you know how the LaQuinta is in Linthicum for a Park & Cruise? It has a decent price and reviews are better than the closer one. The only thing is we would have to get a taxi or Uber both ways, so I was just wondering about neighborhood? Should we pay some more for a better neighborhood? I would like to spend about $150 if possible. Thanks for any info you can give me in advance.

Carol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you are driving I would consider hotels in the White Marsh area. They have several hotels right off of I95 and you wil be about 10 or so minutes north of the cruise port.

If you stay at the Linthicum area hotels you will be about 15 minutes south of the port and you would have to drive past the port to get to your hotel

If you are not from the Baltimore/DC area and want to spend a few days before or after the Pride cruise in the Baltimore area; please stop in to the Inner Harbor Visitors Center for all info on Baltimore and Maryland in general. I work as a volunteer there and help cruisers all the time how they can spend a day or two enjoying the city. Also, we the visitors center can get you low rates on downtown hotels.

Any suggestions how to get from BWI to Renaissance Harborplace Hotel on E. Pratt St easiest?

Hi Ken. We are sailing in & out of Baltimore April 2017. I guess we will be off the ship early morning, but don't want to go straight to BWI for our evening flight back to the UK. Are there any day tours available that will then take us to the airport ? Many thanks.