Jewel runaway bay for the day

tiba99

We have done this through resort for a day three separate times. It's a wonderful resort, a great option for Falmouth. Lots of food options, plentiful drinks, excellent beach and nice pool.

I don't recall pickup times specifically but it seems they meet you on the pier about 45 minutes after docking and return will get you back to pier generally 90 minutes before ship requires you to be back onboard. You will have more than sufficient time at the resort.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, sorry post was unclear. We have been to jewel runaway bay three times. We booked online through resort for a day. The explanation I wrote refers to jewel runaway bay.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by PT 109

Ok perfect as long I know someone else has been there I feel good with my choice! I did white sands and I had so much fun so I wanted to do something else when I go to Ochos! The boat stopped last time in Falmouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We were there, through Resort for a day, last February.

Pickup was prompt. There was a couple that joined us, so only 4 in total. Driver was friendly.

Resort was nice, lazy river fun.

Food was ok. Pool was nice, great beach area, although it was windy the day we were there, so we didn't swim in the ocean.

Driver picked us up promptly when he said he would.

We had a good day, and I would recommend this property.

It is much cheaper to book through resort for a day , than it is to book through the ship.

Which website did you use? How long were you at the resort?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think they used "resortsforaday.com". I plan to book thru them soon as well for one of the Ocho Rios resorts - I am leaning towards them to go to the Jewel Dunns River one. That website seems to get pretty good reviews from the research I have done online.

• 2 weeks later...