Playground in Labadee?

adt0330

I will have a three year old with me and I have seen pictures online of a play/splash area for younger kids but I can't seem to find any info on it. Does anyone know if it still exists, where is it on the island, and is it free?

Thanks so much! Amanda

Yes there is a couple areas as a matter of fact.

As you exit the pier take a turn left and walk on the beaten path towards Adrenaline beach.

On the way you will find a splash water park with a lot of kiddie stuff in it.

It would be toooo hot if you did a traditional playground thingie here, that is why I think you will like this area.

Enjoy

Hi,

I am so excited to find out that this is a private spot for RC! That's what we loved most about Disney Cruises!

Does anyone know the price of this kids' area?

I must put that in my budget. We tend to stay on the ship when we get in port so the kids can enjoy all the activities on there with less wait. Can't miss this port though.

Sonia

Allure of the Seas Aug. 20th, 2017!

Hi,

since your countdown clock says this is your favourite ship, you must have sailed on it a few times. I'd like to ask you a few questions. I don't know if there is a way to message you directly, so I will ask here. (If you know how and are willing, please tell me here too!)

The other times we sailed with our kids, we always had bunk beds. I don't see bunk beds on the photos of the Allure in Cruise Critic. Do you know how you fit 4 in a room? Is it a pullout couch as we know it? Do the room attendants put it away during the day? On Disney and Norwegian, the couch turns into a single bed, and there is a drop down bed from the ceiling. The kids love them! The drop down can easily be put away so you don't feel cramped during the day.

Hi,

since your countdown clock says this is your favourite ship, you must have sailed on it a few times. I'd like to ask you a few questions. I don't know if there is a way to message you directly, so I will ask here. (If you know how and are willing, please tell me here too!)

The other times we sailed with our kids, we always had bunk beds. I don't see bunk beds on the photos of the Allure in Cruise Critic. Do you know how you fit 4 in a room? Is it a pullout couch as we know it? Do the room attendants put it away during the day? On Disney and Norwegian, the couch turns into a single bed, and there is a drop down bed from the ceiling. The kids love them! The drop down can easily be put away so you don't feel cramped during the day.

It depends what kind of cabin you are in as to the layout and bed situation.

We get a crown loft suite ---

DD sleeps on the sleeper sofa on the first floor and we have the king upstairs,

Love the two complete bathrooms and the extra room.

We also did Disney Magic and had a category 7, but all in all minus the shows with Disney, we love RCI more, and we are able to book suites with RCI that we could not afford on Disney.

They (RCI) would not let you book 4 in the cabin unless you would have sleeping arrangements.

Did You try for a "Family" cabin, which I just recently heard about.

Good luck.