Is the Jost beach transfer back at port at 12 or does it leave beach at 12?

Laurba99

I would love to hear from someone who has done Jost Van Dyke beach transfer. The beach day there is too long for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you take the 7:15 one your are back at the dock at 12:15 ( 5 hr. Excursion)

45 minutes catamaran trip over, 3 hrs on JVD, 45 min. trip back.

9:15 trip gets you back to the dock at 2:15 with the same 45, 3 hr., 45 time frame

Remember if you are interested in a longer day on Jost you can taxi over to Foxy's in Great Harbor ($5pp each way) and with luck enjoy Foxy's songs. Also other spots you can take a tour to if you don't want to spend all of your time at the beach and beach bars. Just a thought...

Edited by blue_water

Were you in a Disney cruise? Ours says it leaves at 10:15 and gets back (5:15) is the way it's written. I would mind having 3 hours on JVD but this looks longer.

We were on NCL Escape in port 7 a.m.-3p.m.

There was a 7:15 or a 9:15 trip.

• 3 months later...

Loved and would go again in a heartbeat.We met at 10:15 and took a very short walk down the length of our ship and then almost next

To where we were docked was a ferry that led us to Jost Van Dyke and we arrived about 11:30ish. A smaller tender boat came to our boat when we were pretty close to the shore and we stepped onto it (with help if you need)

and this went directly to the beach with a long ramp they put down so you actually walk off and did not walk through the water as the excursion had described. We were picked up around 4 and I think back Onboard by 4:45. We walked down the beach a short way to soggy dollar and each had a painkiller (invented right there at that bar in the 70's) delicious!!!