Cartagena Segway Tour

Jaddy

We will be on Celebrity Constellation 11/5 for a TA. One of the ports will be Cartagena Spain. One of the shore excursions from the ship ($99pp) is a 2.5 hour Segway tour of city. I am wondering if any of you have taken this tour and what you thought of it. I can't find how I can book a Segway tour independent of the ship so if you know I'd like that info also.

BTW we too a Segway tour in Cartegena Columbia in March and it was a blast!:

http://www.qualityguidedtours.com/tour-guide/activities-cartagena/2h-segway-tour-in-cartagena/

If you can find a few others (6 min.)and form a group to split this group cost, you can do this tour and save money for an even longer tour.

We love doing segways too, but aren't going to do it in Spain due to rough narrow roads. Not sure we'd be taken on anything that would be too bumpy or slick. But... I ended up tipped over once, (went down a ramp catching the curb with one wheel :o) and so I kind of watch what kind of "terrain" I'll be on. My fault, but still...makes me less reckless.;) Plus with wanting to take pictures, I'm not sure the groups would stop and let you take it all in. But have fun if you do it!

Edited by eandj

Cartagena is very compact and seen much better IMO on foot than by Segway,

I agree that in a new city where I want to take it all in...I don't want to worry about avoiding pedestrians, curbs etc. while trying to take pictures too.