Something new for Azamara to ponder

feje

There is something that I have been pondering for a long time and now that relative calm has been restored over free laundry and free internet minutes for loyal cruisers, maybe now is the time to bring it up.

I love the tote bags that Azamara gives out to every stateroom. They identify fellow Azamarians at every port and airport and I have had many nice conversations after recognizing people from their totes. I always pack one in my luggage to make sure that I will have one. But, I have cruised over 10 times and I now have over 10 totes. I don't need any more. Why doesn't Azamara provide as a perk for Explorer and above the ability to trade in the tote for something else of equal value? A bottle of bubbly, perhaps (now that that is no longer a perk), or an Azamara t-shirt or an Azamara water bottle?

There is something that I have been pondering for a long time and now that relative calm has been restored over free laundry and free internet minutes for loyal cruisers, maybe now is the time to bring it up.

I love the tote bags that Azamara gives out to every stateroom. They identify fellow Azamarians at every port and airport and I have had many nice conversations after recognizing people from their totes. I always pack one in my luggage to make sure that I will have one. But, I have cruised over 10 times and I now have over 10 totes. I don't need any more. Why doesn't Azamara provide as a perk for Explorer and above the ability to trade in the tote for something else of equal value? A bottle of bubbly, perhaps (now that that is no longer a perk), or an Azamara t-shirt or an Azamara water bottle?

We don't even take the totes anymore ...... Azamara or Celebrity. We leave them in the closet.

Sheila.