Christmas Decorations date?

sunlover5

I hope they have something for Thanksgiving. Only time I was on a cruise was over Halloween on Royal Caribbean....wow did they go all out. It was great and the next day we woke up and it was all down. It sure was a lot of work for someone! I bet Christmas would be beautiful on a ship.....

The Christmas decorations on the Sensation were great. From top deck to the lobby in the atrium. Other decks had decorations every were. Outside on the lido deck there was a big New Year’s light with the year on it.

We were on the Miracle for an Easter cruise and they had a big Easter egg hunt. It was nice.

they don't really 'decorate' for thanksgiving unless that is the christmas decorations are already up.

the date they will be put up varies give or take about 2 weeks around thanksgiving. just as a point of reference, this was the schedule for decorations last year:

Saturday, November 22, 2014 BREEZE

Sunday, November 23, 2014 FREEDOM

Monday, November 24, 2014 VICTORY

Saturday, November 22, 2014 FASCINATION

Sunday, November 23, 2014 DREAM

Monday, November 24, 2014 ELATION

Sunday, November 23, 2014 VALOR

Friday, November 28, 2014 ECSTASY

Saturday, November 29, 2014 GLORY

Sunday, November 30, 2014 CONQUEST

Sunday, November 30, 2014 SPLENDOR

Friday, November 28, 2014 LIBERTY

Saturday, November 29, 2014 SUNSHINE

Sunday, November 30, 2014 SENSATION

Saturday, November 29, 2014 MIRACLE

Sunday, November 30, 2014 IMAGINATION

Monday, December 01, 2014 INSPIRATION

Thursday, December 04, 2014 FANTASY

Sunday, December 07, 2014 PRIDE

Monday, December 08, 2014 PARADISE

Saturday, December 06, 2014 TRIUMPH

Sunday, December 07, 2014 MAGIC

Tuesday, December 02, 2014 SPIRIT

Saturday, December 06, 2014 LEGEND

Falkor

I witch I can find the list for this year. Thank you for putting up the one for 2014.

there is not a list for this year. john heald has posted the schedule in september the past few years, so you've got a few months to wait. they frankly probably don't even know the schedule for this year yet, as it's coordinated with the contractor... so check back in a few months :)

Falkor

Thanks for the help. I guess I will have to check back in Sept. How will I find out this information for myself in Sept.

john heald, senior cruise director and brand ambassador, has been the one to announce it...

he's mostly only on facebook anymore, here: https://www.facebook.com/JohnHeald ... which frankly makes it very hard to find specific information unless you follow his comments constantly...

he also has a 'blog thingy' here: http://johnhealdsblog.com/ but almost never posts to it anymore...

honestly your best bet is to check this board and search for 'christmas' or look at the boards as i guarantee you it'll be posted here.

Thank You for the info Falkcor......I see the Victory was Nov. 24 last year. We sail on her Monday, Nov. 23 so maybe with some luck it will be then!!!!

you're welcome, and as noted it's just a reference point... most correspond per port - i.e. from one port, the ship that docks on saturday, then the ship that docks on sunday... don't expect any specific pattern year over year as to which ships get decorated first or per date - it's just a general idea of about they schedule they run (more for the start vs end date than anything else).

wouldn't hold your breath, but i'll cross my fingers for you :)

• 1 month later...

Hoping they do them early next year. Since our December 2016 Cruise to Nowhere was cancelled we're looking at a 5 day on Liberty sailing 12/3/16. Would be great to have the decorations up.

Edited by Rudyard