whale watching tour in Cabo

maui07

Can someone recommend a reasonable priced whale watch out of Cabo? should I pre book or just do it on the dock once we arrive? I believe we once took one from Pez Gato many years ago? Cant quite remember the name of the company though. Thanks in advance.

Can someone recommend a reasonable priced whale watch out of Cabo? should I pre book or just do it on the dock once we arrive? I believe we once took one from Pez Gato many years ago? Cant quite remember the name of the company though. Thanks in advance.

http://whalewatchcabo.com/

We booked with the above outfit for Dec. Seems well priced, if you pay cash when you arrive, you get a discount. Also, they have free photos they provide you via DropBox when you book their tour.

You can book directly with them, and they are close to the tender pier:

https://pezgato.com/

If you want something smaller, more intimiate, read the Trip Advisor reviews on the Rissalena.

Do you know approximately how many people per boat? I see the WhaleWatchCabo is 10 adults. I visited the Rissalena website but it gives zero info - just says they do whale watching cruises. I've emailed them for more info.

Thanks!

Do you know approximately how many people per boat? I see the WhaleWatchCabo is 10 adults. I visited the Rissalena website but it gives zero info - just says they do whale watching cruises. I've emailed them for more info.

Thanks!

Maximum of 24. Very nice yacht with a great bathroom and comfortable seating. And plenty of room to walk around rather than being confined to a seat. Not sure how much the other company charges, the Rissalena is $55/person which includes open bar and a full home cooked lunch of chicken, salad, a casserole of some sort, chips and guac.

They have never maintained their web site very well, I don't think anyone in the family is tech savy. Trip advisor has lots of info on them.

Edited by CWcruisers

Thanks!

I emailed risalena last week, also, and so far, no response

You can book directly with them, and they are close to the tender pier:

https://pezgato.com/

If you want something smaller, more intimiate, read the Trip Advisor reviews on the Rissalena.

Is Rissalena close to the tender pier. Their tour leaves at 10 and returns at 1. Our ship is in from 7- 2. I know there is no problem for the departure of the tour, I am worried we won't make the last tender back to the ship. We are the NCL Jewel

Is Rissalena close to the tender pier. Their tour leaves at 10 and returns at 1. Our ship is in from 7- 2. I know there is no problem for the departure of the tour, I am worried we won't make the last tender back to the ship. We are the NCL Jewel

They are not close to the tender pier, but they would arrange a water taxi for you. A water taxi would take 10 minutes max. You would be fine. When you make a reservation, just let the know that and they can help you out.