Roll Call: Norwegian Majesty 10-03-09 Philly to Bermuda

live2dive45

Got my eye on this one but probably won't decide for awhile. A group of str8 friends are interested in cruising to Bermuda this year and I'll end up trying to coordinate. Plus I have a $250 Freestyle Cruise Rewards deposit to use by Oct. A little nervous about prime hurricane season. We shall see. Focused on our transatlantic on RCI's Indy in two weeks. Last cruise was on NCL's Majesty last year from Philly to Canada/New England (awful weather, rough seas) so this will be a big step up size wise! See that you were on the Freedom, did you like?

Bob

Hi RSVE821 (Bob)

Absolutely loved the Freedom OTS as I'm sure you will love the Independence OTS. They are sister ships and pretty much the same in and out. I actually have a str8 bud of mine and his wife who are going on the same cruise with you...out of Fort Lauderdale to Southampton...13 days..? My partner and I spent most of our time around the H2O zone. Lot's of fun but don't suspect anyone spending too much pool time on your cruise because of time/intinerary. We were on Freedom in the Caribbean with Atlantis....Quite a party! Last september we went on the NCL Spirit to NE/Canada and ran into tropical storm Kyle and got tossed around a bit but that didn't deter us from booking Majesty in October of this year. The ship sits in Bermuda for 3 days so the chance of rough cruising is definately cut down. Give it some thought. Have a great time on the Independence.

John

Archived