Tour of St. Thomas for parents and in-law, no beach?

tiggermom

While a group of us are going to Sapphire Beach, my parents and father-in-law would like to see St. Thomas in all of it's beauty. Shopping in definitely not what my father and father-in-law want to see:) Anyone that you would recommend? Any tour group?

Stanley provides private, personal tours in his van, much nicer than an organized group tour because you are in control. Very reasonable rates and a great guy, contact info and rates are here -

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2106596

Enjoy Sapphire!

Edited by blue_water

If interested in a private tour for $35pp (who wouldn't be?) contact Stanley now to see if he's available. We're not affiliated, we just found him through research like this when we first cruised and he's an excellent guide. He's out of the a Secret Harbour Resort which is just the other side of Red Hook from Sapphire. Very knowlegable gentleman. You could swing by Sapphire to see the others, or not. But Stanley gives a great tour and can modify it to your parents liking.

I no longer recommend Caribbean Historical Tours. Dawoud, the owner and principal driver, can be too preachy if you don't accept his vegetarian lifestyle.

It's hard finding a good guide on St Thomas, so would appreciate new recommendations!

I no longer recommend Caribbean Historical Tours. Dawoud, the owner and principal driver, can be too preachy if you don't accept his vegetarian lifestyle.

It's hard finding a good guide on St Thomas, so would appreciate new recommendations!

Have you met Stanley Ms411? Very nice gentleman and a great, private tour. We two couples enjoyed the more personal tour Stanley provided, very similar to a private tour we took in Antigua with Lawrence of Antigua. Like having a personal driver at your call for 10 hours.

Of course if someone wants a bigger group or more lively or raucous experience one of the organized tours would fit better.