Baltic trip reports - compiled list

Jazzzy

I was wondering if there are any threads compiling recent Baltic trip reports.

I have been using the CC search tool and very few trip reports come up and most of them are not very recent.

Have you written or subscribed to any and would like to share the link here?

Thank you in advance!

Jazzy, I found it most useful to look at the reports directly from the ships I was considering (this was how I eliminated the Regal and Royal Princess due to their not docking directly in Stockholm). You'll need to go back a few pages in the ship reviews, since the last Baltic cruises are generally in late August/September. A link to my review from last August is located in my signature below.

Edited by kitkat343

Jazzy, I found it most useful to look at the reports directly from the ships I was considering (this was how I eliminated the Regal and Royal Princess due to their not docking directly in Stockholm). You'll need to go back a few pages in the ship reviews, since the last Baltic cruises are generally in late August/September. A link to my review from last August is located in my signature below.

Thanks for the advice

I think Serenade of the Seas is newer ship added for this specific itinerary, so I could not find any that match my trip. I thought it would be useful to have a thread with links to the Baltics reviews for future cruisers. I will look into your report Thank you for sharing :)

Best

Jazzzy

Edited by Jazzzy

Just started reading it.

Thank you for sharing!

It was really my pleasure.

The Serenade of the Seas has taken the place of the Brilliance that we sailed on last year. I understand that they have also substituted another stop for Visby. I think it's kind of sad as Visby was one of our favorite ports of call, but I'm sure the new stop will be nice.

It was really my pleasure.

The Serenade of the Seas has taken the place of the Brilliance that we sailed on last year. I understand that they have also substituted another stop for Visby. I think it's kind of sad as Visby was one of our favorite ports of call' date=' but I'm sure the new stop will be nice.[/quote']

Hi Terri.

Can I ask where you heard about Visby being replaced? It's still showing on our upcoming itinerary.

Thanks

Hi Terri.

Can I ask where you heard about Visby being replaced? It's still showing on our upcoming itinerary.

Thanks

I'm so very sorry for the scare. I had been talking to another CC'er and she was sailing the last Brilliance sailing in May and they substituted Visby and she was so disappointed. Your itinerary is totally different. You will love Visby. I'm also jealous of your B2B. It looks like you have the best cruise vacation planned.

I'm so very sorry for the scare. I had been talking to another CC'er and she was sailing the last Brilliance sailing in May and they substituted Visby and she was so disappointed. Your itinerary is totally different. You will love Visby. I'm also jealous of your B2B. It looks like you have the best cruise vacation planned.

No worries Terri.

RCI have been known to do that sort of thing before.

Really looking forward to our first B2B :)

No worries Terri.

RCI have been known to do that sort of thing before.

Really looking forward to our first B2B :)

B2B ! how very cool!

We are sailing on the Serenade On June 17th Tommy - see u onboard ;)

B2B ! how very cool!

We are sailing on the Serenade On June 17th Tommy - see u onboard ;)

Hi Jazzzy.

Yes I have seen your name on the roll call.

It's so far for us to travel from down here that we thought we would make the most of it and do a B2B.

Cheers

Tommy