Maasdam thermal suite

Lauranne

Ok. I was sceptical of those who raved about these thermal beds. DD convinced me that we should buy passes. I am laying on one as we speak and it is truly wonderful. Makes me forget that we have yet to sail. [emoji14]

Laurie

Ok. I was sceptical of those who raved about these thermal beds. DD convinced me that we should buy passes. I am laying on one as we speak and it is truly wonderful. Makes me forget that we have yet to sail. [emoji14]

Laurie

Those thermal beds look very uncomfortable but in reality they are quite comfortable - I have seen a number of people fall asleep on them! When I first saw them I would never have believed it.

While in the Thermal Spa I try to use one of the beds. Normally they are always in use, but that does not bother me too much. In turn I go into the steam room for 10min, then go into the shower for a blast of cold water then back into the steam room. I think some of the people on the begs are going "what is he doing?" thoughts.

OMG, I can't believe you just posted while lying on one of those thermal beds while I still have 101 days till my cruise on Westerdam! We loved our spa passes and used them daily. Have a good cruise!