Anyone know the cost of Samsara Dream?

AmoMondo

Just seen on the Costa UK website that even if you haven't booked a Samsara cabin or suite, you can buy the Samsara Dream which gives you the same unlimited use of the spa and restaurant as those in Samsara cabins.

Can't see any references to the cost and it just says to book onboard.

I'm tempted having once enjoyed being in Samsara before but have no idea how much this would add to the cost of my cruise.

Just seen on the Costa UK website that even if you haven't booked a Samsara cabin or suite, you can buy the Samsara Dream which gives you the same unlimited use of the spa and restaurant as those in Samsara cabins.

Can't see any references to the cost and it just says to book onboard.

I'm tempted having once enjoyed being in Samsara before but have no idea how much this would add to the cost of my cruise.

Don't think the Spa's are attracting the numbers Costa & Steiner had hoped for. The Samsara restaurant (on the Fascinosa was alawys empty, it was quite awy from the spa & cabins and right next to the MDR (much more fun).

To use the spa amenities (not the bodily functions e.g. A Quick Rub Down with The Sporting Life, or Hot Stones Along The Khyber) we were quoted a day pass for 2 persons €70 (€35 each) or for the cruise duration, again for 2 persons - €239 for 11 days. We did not take up the offer as it impeded too much on my carefully worked out AI timetable.