Freedom of the Seas showers

MustSailNOW

We are going on Freedom in October and will be traveling with our 3 children (4 year old, 2 year old, and 10 month old). Our 4 year old is used to the shower (working on the 2 year old). We remove our shower head to bathe them. Are the shower heads removable on Freedom? It would also come in handy for the baby. I bought a bathing mat and was thinking of laying her down in the shower and using the shower head to bathe her.

Thanks!

We are going on Freedom in October and will be traveling with our 3 children (4 year old, 2 year old, and 10 month old). Our 4 year old is used to the shower (working on the 2 year old). We remove our shower head to bathe them. Are the shower heads removable on Freedom? It would also come in handy for the baby. I bought a bathing mat and was thinking of laying her down in the shower and using the shower head to bathe her.

Thanks!

When we sailed Freedom the shower head did detach.

You can also bring a small blow-up tub like the Duck that fits in the shower stall.

Around here baby pools are on clearance right now - I just got one for $5 because I know they will be hard to find in a few months.

I'm trying to avoid taking a blow up. The size of the mat is very small and it's made out of foam. So, it should be very easy to pack. I also like that I can just wring it out and let it hang to dry. We started using it this week and, so far, my daughter likes it. I got it on clearance for $4, but I think it typically costs about $6 or $7. Replacing it shouldn't be difficult if necessary.