Kodak FZ151 camera

Hi guys, last yr got this new Kodak camera FZ151 for Xmas, it has one battery, the one it came with. Can't for the life of me find an extra battery for it. Will be goin to Alaska in Sept,:rolleyes: am wonderin if I should get a spare, just in case.:eek: Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi guys, last yr got this new Kodak camera FZ151 for Xmas, it has one battery, the one it came with. Can't for the life of me find an extra battery for it. Will be goin to Alaska in Sept,:rolleyes: am wonderin if I should get a spare, just in case.:eek: Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hi guys, forgot to mention, that its a lithium-ion battery, LB-050.

It looks like the battery is shared by Olympus, Ricoh and Kodak-branded cameras. The base model looks to be LI-50B - 3.7v - 925mah and is available on Amazon for about 10 dollars. There are several options for external chargers so you can charge the spare out of the camera.

Here's a tidy little kit with two batteries: http://www.amazon.com/High-Capacity-Replacement-Batteries-Charger-Olympus/dp/B00DQYAJI0/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1426882140&sr=8-5&keywords=LI-50b+battery

This is a fairly small capacity battery so more than one spare would be recommended.

Dave

If you have a Batteries Plus store in your area, they carry just about every battery known to man. I've had great success getting backup batteries for my camera. Word of warning -- keep the battery separate from any other metal object. Had the misfortune of having my backup discharge in the backpack because it came in contact with something else.

If you have a Batteries Plus store in your area, they carry just about every battery known to man. I've had great success getting backup batteries for my camera. Word of warning -- keep the battery separate from any other metal object. Had the misfortune of having my backup discharge in the backpack because it came in contact with something else.

Hi DoulaAnn, also have found out if your cabin key comes in contact with a battery, ya can't use the cabin key, cuz it loses its magnetic use, had to go to the purser's office to get the key workin again.

Hi guys, my camera as you know is a FZ151 Kodak digital camera, the battery is a L B 050 battery, voltage 3.7V, Model -D054, capacity 900 mAh. The new battery I found on line, the capacity is 925 mAh. Should I be concerned about the capacity, any suggestions? Haven't bought it yet, as the cruise to Sept is still months away, and can still wait.

Edited by gottagoacruzn