Strange message

I just went to check out some new pre-sail options and when I checked in I got the following message:

cor_systemerror_ico.gifThe requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

Is this a computer glitch or do you think they are actually doing something? Thanks

Most times that message is because you were looking at your booking and X'd out of the browser, rather than existing the reservation. In that case, there's some timeout for the booking and you can get in later.

If that's not your situation, then it could be someone or some process had the reservation open. Keep trying.

The most recent time I had this happen, it happened to everyone looking at Majesty reservations as they were updating port schedules. It went back to normal quickly. The most common time this happens is when I don't wait long enough after talking to Crown and Anchor about my reservation.

That happens to me every time I'm logged in and looking at something specific for our cruise, then log out, and remember I wanted to look at something else, so I try to log back in and get the same message you did. Just wait a while and try again, and all will be normal.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Forums mobile app

Same here. I just closed out and tried to log back in too quickly. Freaked me out. I thought I might have accidentally changed something. Give it about 30 and try again.

That happens to me every time I'm logged in and looking at something specific for our cruise, then log out, and remember I wanted to look at something else, so I try to log back in and get the same message you did. Just wait a while and try again, and all will be normal.

All you have to do is click on My Cruises and it will ask if you want to exit the reservation. Select Yes and the reservation will be closed properly without being locked.