Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day....thru Disney or Blue Lagoon

Lily429

ok, which did you use to book this excursion? Blue Lagoon is cheaper but you have to get to Paradise Island to board ferry. Does Disney transport you over to the ferry on their own buses? Just want to figure if it is worth the difference in costs and time.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to know peoples experience of this too . I have priced it up through disney to do the dolphin encounter , vs through an independent website and its only $10 extra Per Person through disney , so think I'm going for the safe option .

• 2 weeks later...

We did our excursion with NCL and was met by the ferry right at the dock once we got off the ship (still inside the gates). Sometimes they will go over to Paradise Island to pick up people there before going on to Blue Lagoon. It didn't take long to do that. Then the same on the way back, dropping people off at Paradise and then on to the port area.

You could always catch a cab and have them take you to Paradise to catch the ferry. When I did research on it, I decided it was just easier for us to do the excursion, especially since it included food and drinks, and we were able to get there easier instead of getting a cab plus extra cab fare. We just wanted to make the most of our day there with less travel time. :)

I have a full review in my signature line if you are interested, with tons of pictures of the place (although we didn't do the dolphin encounter).