Case of Beer in Nassau?

Studio472

Visiting Nassau via Majesty in December. In the past we've bought Kalik beer while in port. Last time I was in port, the stores only offered bottles at 'per bottle' pricing.

I was wondering if anyone knows if there are local beer distributors or stores that sell 6-packs or cases at 'normal' prices. I'd like to avoid spending $50/case.

I understand the cruise line will hold the beer until the last night of the cruise.

Most liquor stores sell Kalik by the case. I have visited Nassau many times, by cruise and resort stays..I have bought cases of Kalik at many different stores and it has always been 48.00 - 50.00 for a 24 count case. I have not seen it sold by the six pack. We visited Nassau in March on the MSC Divina and brought a case of Kalik back on the ship. Since it was our last night, we brought it right to our room...no problem.

Funny story...as we were lugging this case of beer back though the crowds to the ship many locals yelled "that beer is only good in the Bahamas!" We just laughed but as I have over half a case of it sitting in my kitchen floor that we cannot bear to drink, I will tell you that guy knew what he was talking about!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

There is a liquor store right on the waterfront right past the straw market that I always stop at and get a cold one to go, you might check there to see if they have it by the case as it would be a short carry back on the ship. I think the name is Bristol or something like that. I found it by walking to Junkanoo beach and it is past Sharkeez on same side of street.