One day of golf near San Juan?

caral2004

Hello,

We will be staying few nights in Condado area prior to our next cruise. I am trying to find a golf course near SanJuan so we can go and play for a day (need to rent equipment). Any suggestions please?

Thanks

If you do a little web surfing, look for "golf in Puerto Rico"; numerous sites available to look at. the "sanjuanpuertorico" site seems to have a good page on golf courses, with a few listed that offer rentals.

I've only played at the two Rio Mar courses (the Ocean by Fazio and the River by Norman) years ago. But, I enjoyed both of them. Good resort courses. The Ocean is where I first broke 100!

I just stayed at Bahia Beach back in April; didn't play, but the course sure looked enticing...

Thanks for your help and the information

You are welcome!

If you choose Bahia Beach, save a little time for a post-round drink and maybe a meal at Molasses (also known as The Beach Club)!!! I ended up eating there 3 of my 5 nights at the St. Regis. It is actually at the golf club. Bahia Beach Resort is where the St. Regis is located. But, there are private homes and other condos in the Resort proper, along with the golf course.