Breakaway in portcanaveral question

melsmom303

there are two tours when we arrive at port canaveral can somebody tell me the difference betwen the two. one is cocoa beach shopping shuttle 12 dollars per person the other is cocoa beach and cocoa village 14 dollars per person . they both sound the same to me can someone explain the difference between the two tours ty so much.:conf used:

The Cocoa Beach stop is the beach and the shopping area near by. A few beach/tourist type stores, aka Ron Jons Surf Shop, and a few bars and such.

Cocoa Village is a historical area/downtown shopping/eating area. More upscale dining and village type shops.

Edited by Tinyturtle22

The beach and village are not near each other. Cocoa Beach is out across the causeway/bridge. The village is on the mainland.

$12 is the "beach express". $14 goes on a loop to both.

There is a "Cocoa Beach trolley" run by the city that has a pickup point right outside Ron Jon's Surf Shop on the beach that goes in a big loop around the city with something like 9 stops. It's maybe $1 or $1.25. I'm sure they have a website with maps and schedules.

http://www.cocoabeach.com/play/shopping-malls/

Edited by Tinyturtle22

Cocoa Village is a unique shopping area on the mainland, and is pretty nice. Lots of locally owned boutiques and such, at least last time I was there (about a year ago, even though it's only 20 min from our house!). Cocoa Beach's main attraction (besides the beach, of course), is Ron Jon's, a very popular tourist destination. Great selection of flops and bathing suits, and such. The two places are not within walking distance of each other.