Taxi to Margaritaville Montego Bay

3kids1dog

Sorry. Montego Bay. Also, is this something we could walk to from the port?

Sorry but you'd be walking all day. The Margaritaville is quite some distance from the port. I honestly don't know what a taxi would cost but there is a HOHO bus that stops there, You might check into that too. The restaurant crowded, noisy and very expensive IMHO. Hope you enjoy your cruise

Cheers, Kenn

Sorry. Montego Bay. Also, is this something we could walk to from the port?

No, you can't walk from port. Well, you could, but it would be a Loooooong walk. :)

There is a ho-ho shuttle from the port, but I think it is rather expensive for a family of 5, so your best bet would be taking a taxi. Negotiate a price with a taxi van that you can all fit in. I would say you should be able to get to/from The Hip Strip/Margaritaville/Pork Pit for about $25 each way.

Thanks. Is there anything else around the port? We are doing the ziplining in the morning and I am not sure if it is worth the price of the cab ride to go to the strip. Any other suggestions of something to do in the afternoon for a family with 3 kids? (18, 15 and 10).

Thanks. Is there anything else around the port? We are doing the ziplining in the morning and I am not sure if it is worth the price of the cab ride to go to the strip. Any other suggestions of something to do in the afternoon for a family with 3 kids? (18, 15 and 10).

No, there's not much in the port area but a few shops. It might be possible to have your tour company drop you off at Doctor's Cave Beach or Margaritaville. Then you would just need to taxi back to the ship. It's worth asking!

• 3 weeks later...
No, there's not much in the port area but a few shops. It might be possible to have your tour company drop you off at Doctor's Cave Beach or Margaritaville. Then you would just need to taxi back to the ship. It's worth asking!

Are there taxis readily available on the strip to get back to the ship on time?