Travel from Falmouth to Montego Bay

vigurl

I am looking for some sort of non ship excursion that will p/u in Falmouth and take you to Montego Bay for the day and back.

Do you all know of any reputable tour companies that to this?

We got a mini bus when we got off the ship. But beware, we wanted a taxi for ourselves but were told only a mini bus with about 15 people would go to M'bay. So our time frame was dictated by the group. We wanted to come and go as we wanted but it didn't work out that way. Still had a good beach day.

We got a mini bus when we got off the ship. But beware, we wanted a taxi for ourselves but were told only a mini bus with about 15 people would go to M'bay. So our time frame was dictated by the group. We wanted to come and go as we wanted but it didn't work out that way. Still had a good beach day.

Do you roughly remember the cost per person? Also how did it work did the same taxi bring you back? Did and the group have to decide on a mutually agreeable time to return to the ship?

Jaital tours provides transportation from Falmouth to Montego Bay. Also Daina Taxi and Tours will do it as a private excursion. We are using them next month. They quoted me a price of $198 for 6 of us. Will take us to Doctor's Cave Beach, Hip Strip, Scotchie's for lunch then back to ship. Price includes entrance fee to beach. I like that the driver will stay with us all day and that we control where we go and when we go!

• 4 weeks later...
Do you roughly remember the cost per person? Also how did it work did the same taxi bring you back? Did and the group have to decide on a mutually agreeable time to return to the ship?

It was $20 per person in January. We had the same mini van waiting for us for the return and paid when we arrived back in port, I believe. It worked out really well for us as the whole van decided we were good for the same time and we had a full day.

It was $20 per person in January. We had the same mini van waiting for us for the return and paid when we arrived back in port, I believe. It worked out really well for us as the whole van decided we were good for the same time and we had a full day.

Could you please share how many hours you spent off ship and what activities you did?