Grand Suite on Quantum

PBNJ620

Looking for diagrams and/or photos of the grand suite on Quantum. I am curious to see the layout. The bathroom has two entrances!?

If anyone has a link to share, please let me know.

THANK YOU!

there were pics posted on another thread & from the looks of them they fit the description of the inside of the Grand Suite/Superior Grand Suite - I don't believe any other Suite or cabin's description matches these photos (the bathroom is too fancy for a balcony cabin) - below is the post from the thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=44112009&postcount=3728

Pat

I have a grand suite booked for the Jan 11/15 sailing and I am still waiting to see what the layout is and some pictures. Looks like I might have to wait until she officially sails for the first time and folks can actually get a look at it. I have seen nothing from any search I try.

Is the grand suite the same as the grand loft suite or are they two different ones? I booked the grand loft suite but can't find any pictures online.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The Grand Loft Suite is a two deck suite with one bedroom and two bathrooms.

Jonathan

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The Grand Loft Suite is a two deck suite with one bedroom and two bathrooms.

Jonathan

It's so strange to not be able to see actual photos of the suites...have only seen phones of the balcony rooms. With the prices they are charging for grand suites, owner's suites and royal family suites, you would think you would be able to see actual photos of them. If they are not yet complete and it's two months before QOS arrives here, it makes you wonder when they will be complete! swiss