Msc facilities in Genoa

eden6776

In CC posts from several years ago there is mention of the MSC airport lounge and the ability to leave luggage at the msc cruise terminal for free for a few hours after disembarkation.

Does anyone know if these facilities are still available?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920F using Forums mobile app

In CC posts from several years ago there is mention of the MSC airport lounge and the ability to leave luggage at the msc cruise terminal for free for a few hours after disembarkation.

Does anyone know if these facilities are still available?

Thanks

Yes

they are on the first floor of the departures area.

I used them last october

Pete

Thanks Pete. I think it was your post from years ago that came up in a search :-) There isn't much info online about the lounge but I did read someone outside of CC saying the lounge was not much (just a lot of chairs). Is it slightly better than 'just a lot of chairs"?.

Thanks Pete. I think it was your post from years ago that came up in a search :-) There isn't much info online about the lounge but I did read someone outside of CC saying the lounge was not much (just a lot of chairs). Is it slightly better than 'just a lot of chairs"?.

They are very comfortable sofas, much more comfortable than any of the metal chairs the airport supplies, and there is an outside terrace which has some shade provided by plants on a pergola

Pete

The left luggage in the cruise terminal is on the ground floor, near the lift, still no charge - last time we flew home from Genoa we had a long wait at the airport, and the facilities there are very limited - the city is just a short walk from the cruise terminal and is quite pleasant